Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Pahk Aht

Order.
Design. 
Composition. 
Tone.
Form.
Symmetry.
Balance.

{Color and Light - Sunday in the Park with George}

One of my favorite times of the year...the park art exhibit on the Riverway! This year's was super fun with a fun mix of creative pieces.

I now look forward to this every spring and it has been fun to route my runs along this stretch to continue to take it in.

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...very clever.

Ohmydearests said... {Reply}

I wanted to say so so clever but I see Tom had the same reaction! So I'll say fun!

Blogoratti said... {Reply}

Vibrant and imaginative.

photodoug said... {Reply}

Tamar, eclectic. Thanks for sharing.

NCSue said... {Reply}

Quite imaginative.
Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-happy-place.html.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

What a great exhibition. Lovely pictures :)

Nicki said... {Reply}

Fun and clever.

Bekah said... {Reply}

You find the coolest things ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

What a cool collection of photos!

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

I like all those vivid colors against the verdant green backdrop!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

such a fun park. i bet you find something new with each step.

Lisa @ Lisa Kerner - Simply Living Photography